High Lane Football Club, shall through the Child Protection Officer, adhere to the Child Protection Procedures and Practices defined within the Football Association handbook.
The role of the Child Protection Officer will:
- Support the Club to disseminate The FA Child Protection Policy, Procedures and Practices.
- Undertake any necessary meetings and make presentations to the Club, it’s officials, players and parents.
- Play an active role in the delivery of the FA’s strategic plan for Child Protection in football.
- Be the prime contact for any parent or player that has any Child Protection related issues.
- Treat all issues sensitively and in confidence.